The Xclusive Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TxF Clan Website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Tha rulez !
My Very strange taste of Music ^^ EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:22 pm by Toru Satu
FORUM RULES

# Advertising Cheats, Hacks. to any games that is..
# When you create an account you are responsible to remember all your info's.. We dont recover lost passwords anymore to avoid the scam / steal.
# Do NOT use Offensive Language towards ANY member.
# Do NOT Spam, Double Post or Advertise in ANY way.
# Do NOT post ANY Hacks,Cheats,Websites,Bots or anything else, not offered by …

Comments: 0
Top posters
Toru Satu
My Very strange taste of Music ^^ Vote_lcapMy Very strange taste of Music ^^ Voting_barMy Very strange taste of Music ^^ Vote_rcap 
Recon
My Very strange taste of Music ^^ Vote_lcapMy Very strange taste of Music ^^ Voting_barMy Very strange taste of Music ^^ Vote_rcap 
Ugly Duck
redzone629
Skarpiz
>ġŏđ ŏƒ ωαř<
Traumjäger
Shath
RiCoChEt
Ocke
Statistics
We have 29 registered users
The newest registered user is oskarr

Our users have posted a total of 324 messages in 51 subjects

My Very strange taste of Music ^^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skarpiz
V.i.P
V.i.P
Skarpiz

My Very strange taste of Music ^^ Empty
PostSubject: My Very strange taste of Music ^^   My Very strange taste of Music ^^ EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:57 pm

i listen to : (ofc i Only use Spotify My Very strange taste of Music ^^ Icon_biggrin)
Daftpunk (not punk ^^)
Linking Park:
Epic :
Papa Roach:
some nice songs:
- Rob Zombie - Dragula
- Muse - super massive black hole
- manian - Welcome to the club
- Lacuna - celebrate the summer
yea, well if some1 wanna c my list and has spotify ( http://open.spotify.com/user/skarpiz/playlist/4CHgDdaJthMxXT09hbnsqO )
Back to top Go down
Skarpiz
V.i.P
V.i.P
Skarpiz

PostSubject: Re: My Very strange taste of Music ^^   My Very strange taste of Music ^^ EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:58 pm

lol what happend to linknig park video and papa roach ? >_<
Back to top Go down
Toru Satu
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Toru Satu

PostSubject: Re: My Very strange taste of Music ^^   My Very strange taste of Music ^^ EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:57 pm

You can only post 2 vidios at time Sorry forum security Razz like in rules it stand no double post but here is allowed when you gonna show more at once =) keep it mind
Back to top Go down
https://txfclan.forumotion.com
RiCoChEt
New commer
New commer
RiCoChEt

PostSubject: Re: My Very strange taste of Music ^^   My Very strange taste of Music ^^ EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:10 pm

pretty epic taste in music Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Very strange taste of Music ^^   My Very strange taste of Music ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

My Very strange taste of Music ^^
Page 1 of 1