The Xclusive Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TxF Clan Website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Tha rulez !
Map im creating atm :P EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:22 pm by Toru Satu
FORUM RULES

# Advertising Cheats, Hacks. to any games that is..
# When you create an account you are responsible to remember all your info's.. We dont recover lost passwords anymore to avoid the scam / steal.
# Do NOT use Offensive Language towards ANY member.
# Do NOT Spam, Double Post or Advertise in ANY way.
# Do NOT post ANY Hacks,Cheats,Websites,Bots or anything else, not offered by …

Comments: 0
Top posters
Toru Satu
Map im creating atm :P Vote_lcapMap im creating atm :P Voting_barMap im creating atm :P Vote_rcap 
Recon
Map im creating atm :P Vote_lcapMap im creating atm :P Voting_barMap im creating atm :P Vote_rcap 
Ugly Duck
redzone629
Skarpiz
>ġŏđ ŏƒ ωαř<
Traumjäger
Shath
RiCoChEt
Ocke
Statistics
We have 29 registered users
The newest registered user is oskarr

Our users have posted a total of 324 messages in 51 subjects

Map im creating atm :P

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
>ġŏđ ŏƒ ωαř<
>ġŏđ ŏƒ ωαř<

Map im creating atm :P Empty
PostSubject: Map im creating atm :P   Map im creating atm :P EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:04 pm

Hey guys, just wanna show you a lil map im making for.. well the server if its gd enough ^^
atm its kinda basic surf map, but i want it to have loads of cool features so if anyone can think of somthing that would be good to add in the map just say and ill try fit it in Wink

This pic is at Ct spawn, its got a lift leadin up to a nice lil start area, im adding surf ramps to come off the top and bottom (like in surf matrix i think). got a portal leading somwhere.. was gonna have it to a pro surf area but aint got around to it yet. there is an invisable path behind the top part on the lift (next to the portal) with a portal leading somwhere else, aint decided yet xD.

yea and sorry about it been a lil squashed ^^ paint ftl.

Map im creating atm :P Firetigermap
Back to top Go down
Toru Satu
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Toru Satu

PostSubject: Re: Map im creating atm :P   Map im creating atm :P EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:02 pm

Well make it finish and send it to me and i look at it. and test it if i find some bugs or some mising stuff i can fix it. and im sure i add it to my server and i will add your credits at it too.
Back to top Go down
https://txfclan.forumotion.com
Ugly Duck
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter
Ugly Duck

PostSubject: Re: Map im creating atm :P   Map im creating atm :P EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 5:34 pm

Try making many secrets if tyou can m8.. fun to find em, and open secret passages... ^^ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
>ġŏđ ŏƒ ωαř<
>ġŏđ ŏƒ ωαř<

PostSubject: Re: Map im creating atm :P   Map im creating atm :P EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:53 am

sure thats easy enough to do duck Wink
Back to top Go down
Toru Satu
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Toru Satu

PostSubject: Re: Map im creating atm :P   Map im creating atm :P EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:52 pm

Good luck whit finishing map =)
Back to top Go down
https://txfclan.forumotion.com
Recon
Co.Leader
Co.Leader
Recon

PostSubject: Re: Map im creating atm :P   Map im creating atm :P EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:23 pm

nice man, i like secrets Razz hate trying to find them but i love to use them ^^ Good luck
Back to top Go down
redzone629
Co.Leader
Co.Leader
redzone629

PostSubject: Re: Map im creating atm :P   Map im creating atm :P EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:19 am

its look nice tell me when its gona be finish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Map im creating atm :P   Map im creating atm :P Empty

Back to top Go down

Map im creating atm :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Xclusive Family :: General Forum :: General Section-
Jump to: